Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy birthday Joshua!

I went to saisaki for my 2009 birthday celebrations last month (09/04/09) . It's was suppose to be "suprise" party as camie lead me from KLCC to Wisma UOA.

Kinda suprise when i saw Wch,Dylan,Munster and Mok in there , WaitingEating while waiting for us.

Ok , Let the pictures talk...
Saisaki
*saisaki japanese buffet*

Food 3~
*The sushi/sashimi*

Food2 ! ~
*Bunch of foods*

Food4~
*lol...food again*

Food 5
*Bunch of sushi*

lol with bunch of foods we cant stop our hand eating ...

Group Shot
*finally a group shot from our "fatt fuk family (3F?) *


My cake you ask? ... Well .... here it is ~
Happy me
*the 5cmX5cm square orange cheese cake is my birthday cake*

See how happy am i ? ... haha

It's great to have bunch of guys celebrate with me , For those who didnt attend for this saisaki, You guys's turn to treat me next year ...muahaha... *kidding*

Thanks for those who celebrate for me , Wishes me as well as cursed me *lol*

p/s: picture are thanks to Dylan's K610i

3 comments:

DyLan321 said...

lol.. the 1st pic so blur ler..
hahaha..

Hon Mun said...

din send me the pics pun =(

Wen Xian Joshua said...

Dylan = Yalo...someone taken it blurly ...

Hon mun = ask itu hp punya tuan ma :D