Monday, May 25, 2009

Krispy Kreme

Last 2 weeks (13thMay) i went to settle the insurance from MSL along with Camie and bunches of UK goers... Afterward we going Timesquare for Lunch... Or should i say "high tea"? *lol*
Krispy Kreme~
*1Dozen of Krispy Kreme*

We had our lunch at krispy kreme which was damn full afterward. We even "tapao" because too much for us already...
The donut it's kinda "sweet" than other donuts shop like J.Co or Big Apple.

The Coffee also not bad *the american what what(forgot what name already)*
Doughnutssss
*Donuts ... Many Donuts...*

Over all the donut there really sweet enough... Needs to balance up with the coffee which you add lesser suger syrup to make it bitter. Sweet donut + Bitter coffee = Great Match!

My named Cup
*They even write down your name inside*

The girl there asking my name as well as my phone numbers ... Wondering why she wants it back then....

Finished up my Lunch , We went shopping and end up bringing Konata Backs!
My cute little konata
*A fake Konata nendoroid which cost me Rm60(Original cost me Rm250)*

No comments: