Saturday, May 30, 2009

Liverpool 1

Yo...it's me... konata again... Why konata you asked?... Because konata had arrived Liverpool by smugging myself into plastic bag which later store deep inside my master's Luggage... There i reach Liverpool ! ~
Konata in Liverpool
*hoho ...i'm reached Liverpool*

Okay...Let's talk about my master's Schedule for going UK...

1st of all , My master ride an airplane...*duh*

290520091351
*The yellowish thingy isnt Gundam beam...but the sun rise*


Then after struggled 17hours from Kuala lumpur till Abu dahbi and till manchester. Doing nothing but watching movie which the airplane provided. My master finally reached Manchester - England.
Green view 2
*Green-ish field of manchester*

Talking about green-ish , I found out there were tons of wild flower growing everywhere , well...almost EVERWHERE! ... those wild but yet nice flower...
290520091417
*I found out england people are damn like flower..now i know...*

After reaching manchester international airport , My master been forced kidnaped to Queue up and going to the coach bus which leading towards Atlantic Point.
Q up to bus
*Queue up arrrr....*

Strangely ...the weather there wasn't too hot nor cold. It's something like you went to genting in the morning and the sunlight beam towards you. Not hot but warm. But it turns out kinda chills when they are no sun light.... CHILL man ~

The hostel that we going to stay. the Atlantic point
Our Hostel - Atlantic Point
*It's the hostel building that we will stick on 3months onwards...*

After giving the key , My master brings me back to his room , Tidy yet small room. Oh whatever, As long as i can sleep at night and online at morning ...
My bed "
*1 Room 1 Bed... *

After the unofficial "Check in"... We prepared ourself and start our journey to the FOOD! .. We were given a Subway voucher which you can grab 1 Subway Sandwich free...


Thanks to our Mobile map - Melvin A.K.A Leader of the walker... We are able to reach Subway half hours (or more) later....
290520091422
*Building from there was superb , old but taste of modern are included inside...totally match la ! *

290520091423
*Some streets that lesser people went...*

Ya...UK time was 10.34pm and the sky are as bright as 8pm....Gosh

No comments: