Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Green One

From previous post , I went to sekinchan for photo shooting. Kinda tired but still worth it. Looking into beautiful green paddy field makes my eye GREAT *haha*

Okay enough for crappin.. Let's Picha~
Paddy Leaf
*The green paddy field was Damn big!*

Beautiful Paddy Field
*I think went to sekinchan will help eye treatment... haha*

Green Green~
*Everything saw in there was GREEN*

Big Green Field
*The wind breeze was confortable*

Green Green Field
*Everything can conclude with the word "Green" *

Sky
*Sunlight*

After the paddy shooting , We went to had our dinner , SEAFOOD! ..

Which is next post ..

2 comments:

OniJa said...

I know....you waiting for the photographs from me....lol

Wen Xian Joshua said...

Fried Onion = eh ?! how you know ? so clever ar ? lol