Saturday, January 30, 2010

Short

Hello ~ ... It's a holiday saturday ! It's the one and the only time i can online T_T

Okay.... i'll short the crap , It's been 1 month for working in inspidea , Let's show my PC and some environment :D
Inspidea Pc
*My desk , Without mouse one leh...*

And this one is SS2 pasar pagi, Roughly 7-8am every thursday , I used to buy breakfast here.
SS2 Pasar Pagi
*look like night time *

And last saturday i went to penny's open house for BBQ with bunch of friends, Somewhere at melawati there. Full with mountain view ... *healthy-nya*

Penny New House
*some view outside penny's house*

Last but not least , I went to jaya one for Buying supply at cold storage, In the end me and my mum get lost inside. Somehow i thought this "Jaya one" should be a moved version of Jaya supermarket located near Digital mall ...But it's not ... *sigh*

JayaOne
*jaya one*

Rumors it's a hangout place for UTAR-ian ... *haha*

No comments: