Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Start , My Start

It's been a period since i start my 1st job, I work in Inspidea as junior animator, It's an animations studio which was quite well known in Malaysia animations industry. Their work such as Mustang mama , Mat Kacau and Boo and me. If not mistaken it's show on Astro Ceria and Cartoon Network Europe.

I start working in 4th Jan last Monday. I am well receive and they did give me a warm welcome on that... *thanks dude*

I found something quite interesting, there are no mouse in my PC (which is all wacom based) , No internet in pc , *sigh* , There is no internet anywhere... This include the rent room which i stay along with my mum in PJ area. No internet !!! ...

I thought i cant survive without internet , Being a 21th century teenage , A lack of internet is like smoker without their lighter , or even gambler without transport going to genting. *forgive my lame comparatives* Haha~

Well , It's a new life for me , at least for me. I'm trying to suit myself into this situations . Working life is indeed exhausted in terms of physically and mentally , In which you animate a flash for the rest of the working hours. *it's really dragging my mind off*

Anyway . For those who stay in PJ , Please do ajak me outta yumcha or something . or else i'll like 24/7 operated pc without shutting down ... *boom* lol

*sorry for my bla bla bla ... but hey it's my blog what*

2 comments:

Hon Mun said...

get Digi Internet Broadband lor.. You stay in PJ which area?

Wen Xian Joshua said...

itu how much? ...i stay at ss20 there