Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Talipon Day


Today i went to restaurant talipon at genting klang for a steamboat..I wonder why they call such name because ...there ain't any phone/phonebooth/phonebag/phonebill/phonesticker...blabla there....So funny they called talipon =.=


With my bunch of usual friends from hometown 5ppl include me. We were eating till the maximum of our stomach...Damn...It's damn full...


*damn clean plate and bowl*


*omg...the oild splitted me...*


It was very enjoying as we are the 1st customer from 5.40pm (they open at 6pm).


But before the Talipon...there was a......






*iron man figure ! YEAH~*
*My freshly brought IRON MAN Figure!*

YEA ! IRON MAN FIGURE !....i cant help myself stop buying this Rm45 iron man figure at timesquare...damn love it...awww...



No comments: