Sunday, March 7, 2010

Live life alive

I love being relaxing and slacking off myself back in my hometown , It's something like a holiday between working period , But the period being at my hometown is as fast as a bullet , it wont be enough for me to hanging around. breathing out and sharing the time with my family.
A dawn in Rawang
*it was like dawn in the evening*


Haha... i'm still alive ... after Chinese new year holiday i'm back for work again. hmm... let's list down what i did after chinese new year.
Yeah , i went to sungai petani for my mum's parents house, Ms teng's house for bai nian , Korean BBQ buffet for craving frogs food , and tenji buffet(unexpected food quality) , LJMU's convocations in KLCC , Inspidea angpau for rm5 .

Korean BBQ ~
*Mr D are preparing our foods*


Oh yeah ! .. i get my new toy as well
M14
*a springfield M14*

Yeah...such life is enough for me.

No comments: