Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sushi Zanmai

Okay..it's been a while since my last update.

I went to mid valley along with Camie and janie and then with my family last Friday 9th October for a hang out. Since my sister are there, We "wat" her to treat us Sushi Zanmai located at The Garden.

I had my unadon which is the best among all... delicious !
SushiZamai - Unadon
*Rm22 unadon... damn nice*

My sister hooked up onto Soba, everytime we went to japanese cuisine she always order it. So there's Soba ...
Soba
*Soba = Cold Mee dip into the sauce*

After a few picture taken , the food are getting more and more , therefore in order to keep the pace and avoid been eaten by others.. i already stop taking picture and grabbing chopstick... *haha*

And here is a plate of random Sushi
Sushi~
*sushi sushi*

We still have curry katsudon , grill scallop and ice cream cake which i didnt take picture...

After the meal, We went to watch the movie - Surrogate , by Bruce will.

Overall it's awesome by the effect similar to terminator , the human skin merged with mecha feelings. Worth to watch.


By the way... i'm still job-less , anyone want to hire me? T_T

No comments: