Friday, November 21, 2008

Crap in my mind

To be honestly , I was worry about my Final year project , The animations that work on 3D, first would be It’s the 1st 3d animations that I’m working on it, It’s still a long way to deal with 3d animations.

Anyway I’ll try my best to work on it, As time goes by I will improve my skills.



By the way
Happy birthday Fish , Yesterday we celebrate fishy’s birthday at hometown steamboat , suppose on today but we celebrate it earlier because of fish(yeah…it’s fish fault again …lol)


*See his face so lengzai*


*Fishy..finally twenty*

Semester goes like cloud as cloud flies without words and sound. This is the last semester that I’ll stay on TARC , probably in Wangsa maju as well , So after this semester what would be next? …Working ? Degree in UK ? … I wonder…

As every time I fell into trouble , I hope that God will bring me back on the right tracks , And it’s always successfully done. This time would be not excluded as well… Yeah ! I will finish my Animations !...


At least…This is my crap in my mind…

No comments: