Saturday, September 27, 2008

Klang Trips 2nd Version

Gee...We went to klang agian...for the bakuteh's sake...
But this time isn't just eat and run , We planned for 2days 1night at Klang , Fish's house.
Around 10people included , There are :" myself , hon mun , dylan , cheekin , loong , kim , ah fai , fish , wch , steve.(*Now i know almost everyone got blog for himself...execpt sifu wong*)

So due to my careless habit , I didnt bring my transfer cable for my N95... So there will be no pic until then.... At least i can tell you guys some story about what we went to watch yesterday...

MAMA MIA!

*Mama-mia*

[Spoiler]
It's about a girl named Sophie having a mother Donna with 3 men that suspected to be this girl's dad...So the mother is some kinda sluts (even she also admit it at the movie)...

So in total it's was a good movie , Got potential on it...But maybe it's not my cup of tea (Singing and dancing while in the movie is not my type , Like hair spray , bollywood style movie)

So i rate it 5/10

2 comments:

LuLu said...

My friend did recommand this movie coz of the oldies song~~

Wen Xian Joshua said...

Ya ...quite a numbers of oldies appear in this movie...