Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tagged By Fish

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to
their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and
read your blog.
Starting time: 10.06pm
.
Name: Joshua
Sisters: 1 Elder sister
Brothers: 1 younger brother
Shoe Size: 11 i guess...
Height: 189cm
Where do you live: Kuala Kubu Bharu , Selangor
.
Favourite drinks: apple juice..for now
Favourite breakfast: Chu qiong fun
Have you ever been on a plane?: Twice..to sabah and labuan
.
Swam in the ocean: ya
Fallen asleep at school: Sometimes...
Broken someone's heart: i think so
Fell off your chair: sometimes...
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Definitely
.
What is your room like: a boy room with bed, tons of comic books , gundams..
What's right beside you: lipton tea and my n95
What is the last thing you ate: mee sedup X3
Ever had chicken pox: once when primary schools
Sore throat: once a while..
Stitches: 2 , 1 for my leg and 1 for my hand
Broken nose: nope
.
Do you believe in love at first sight: ya
Like picnics: havent try out before.
Who was, were the last person you danced with: myself can?
Last made you smile: killed mt in half life2
You last yelled at: KTV with justin's song
.
Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: yeap
Kissed anyone: ya..
Get sick: not yet...
Talk to an ex: ex-housemate with msn
Miss someone: my family
Eat: kfc , mee sedap and some sweets...
.
Best feeling in the world: happiness
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: did pillow count ?
What's under your bed: my guitar and some dust..
Who do you really hate: abdullah *shh...
What time is it now?: 10.11pm
.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. drawing when i'm in class(since primary school)
2. walk to my destination even it is damn far
3. ignoring teacher's teaching...
4. _
5. _
.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. finish my website(at least done some of it)
2. went to jusco for my kfc
3. push myself to work on the website
4. -
5. -
.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Wasabi green pea
2. Twisty
3. Mamee
4. -
5. -
.
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a Hp laptop
2. Buy n96
3. Buy a psp
4. Upgrade my desktop(wakaka)
5. Buy a car
.
5 of my bad habits:
1. Draw in every single paper.
2. lazyness(damn lazy)
3. No patient
4. _
5. _
.
5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. my wangsa maju's room
2. my hometown
3. sg.petani(my mum's hometown)
4. seremban
5. kajang
.
5 things I will do after complete what im busy wif:
1. Neway..2. design something
3. watch some tvb drama
4. find pal for hanging at cybercafe
5. jogging in the morning
.
5 people i tag: mt , camie , sum , lamexthing , janie ..
.
Hehe...

2 comments:

MT said...

Last made you smile: killed mt in half life2

/slap x 5

Wen Xian Joshua said...

haha...thats is "last made you smile" ...

now is this "comment" that make me smile...

wakakaka~