Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Dark Night Knight

Last thursday(24th) We went to berjaya time square for The Dark Knight, It's been a while since we didnt watch movie together, So a bunch of us are going to join.
But before we reach , Poor jiepeng lost his hp , Damn those snatchers...I'm kinda sicks of those snatchers because i also been this situation before....*Sob*..
So we had our lunch at Harts Chicken Buffet ! ...it's BUFFET ! ~
*Buncha buffet eater are around the table..*
Don't underestimate Fish for his size....Trust me...He is a great rubbish eater...*wakaka*
*Why so serious ??*
*Why so sohai Serious part2*
Haha....overall this movie Rox !...Although i'm not the fans of the Badman Batman because (Bat+man) nothing special what....lolz *(iron+man)= very different from the bat one...Haha*
Rate for this movie : 7/10

4 comments:

OniJa said...

let's put a smile on tht face!

I am in love with this creep!!!

Wen Xian Joshua said...

ya...me too...someday gonna put those on yours...lolz

danilo5753 said...

Hey I am going to watch The Dark Knight this friday night ~
I guess the movie is great :) Hehehe .. Please do not hestitate to linger around my blog ya ! ^^

Wen Xian Joshua said...

Yea...the dark knight is still ok to watch la...worth it...keke