Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's A Blood Blood Day

Well...It's been a while since i blog , (I know la..i'm been slacking off and Sleep all the day :P)
No la actually , I was having a hard time in my life...Really hard for me...

The day was 21th June 2008 , It was around 8-9pm When i was watching anime in my room , Suddenly my brother calling from a stranger's number and telling me that he meet an accident and pretty serious...

It really scare me and i quickly drive my motor to the place....

Omg...He suffered Fractures(Broken Bone) and lost his right leg's last toe because the Blood flow wasnt that good......

When i was told that the motorbike that was the source for this accident( My brother was slightly touched by opposite motor that wish to cut over 3 cars?!)...I was cursing that damn bitch asshole that cause my brother to suffer....Damn that guy!


*Some blood stain from the incident*


*My brother's Slippers still at there*


*Who will know this peaceful road will be that Bloody*

In final...I was praying to God that hoping my brother will heal in his heart as well as his leg...Amen

No comments: