Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Fishing Day

Last sunday i went fishing with my little brother , I already promised to him from last few weeks ago...So i take my promise and decided to go fishing..

I guess everyone should surprise when FISHING pop outta my mouth right? , Well i like fishing although my fishing skills sucks and i always blame the pond not to have fish when i cant get any(curse the pond that without fish...haha)



*found a good spot*

*Our fishing tackle box , Kinda well prepare..*



*the random road that i take while looking for nice spot*



*anyone saw this Fly-looking dragon fly before?*



*my brother fishing with his "rare patient"



*random picture that i take while resting my arms*



*My brother still not giving up while it's getting dark*


And what we get? ...Some itchy backside and leg full of dirt...But nice la the progress...i'm enjoying the progress and looking forward to have another one *piff*

No comments: